Tuesday, January 23, 2018

You are my Happy!


Well, it's a little dusty in here - time to return and start posting again.  I've still been creating, although not been good about taking pictures of my projects and posting here... but that's gotta change.

Starting with a project I created to send to my bestee, Ms. Torrey.  She really is my happy place, so this seemed appropriate for her.  I used a cute stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs - love their animal images - colored with my Copics.  A few fancy frame/die cuts, sequin flowers and voila!  Done deal!  I hope it brought a smile to Torrey's sweet face.

Challenges:


Thanks for stopping in - I'll be back soon!


Hugs,
Jodi


5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

omg this is a brilliant stamp and beautifully coloured thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Catz and good luck in the gdt call

Cindy Jones said...

So cute! I love iguanas! Very cute coloring!

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Jodi I have sent you a email could you please check in case it has gone in spam and get back to me. Thanks just love this card

Cass said...

Super card and such a fun image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Unknown said...

Congrats on the GD position! Way to go!