Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Bonjour - Crafter's Companion


I'm back again with another make for Crafter's Companion.  This one is a simple card created with a wonderful image from Sheena Douglas - A Little Bit Scenic called 50's French Cafe.  The set is loaded with fun images surrounding this cafe spot... I think next time I'll build a full scene.

I colored it with my Spectrum Aqua watercolor pens (Fawn, Bud Green, Sea Green, Aquamarine, Evergreen, Desert, Slate, Blossom, Spice, Terracotta, Chestnut, Burgundy, Navy, Chocolate, Charcoal, Peacock Blue) There is so much freedom in letting the water and ink mix and make the shadows and textures for you.  I think I could easily become addicted to watercolor painting.  It's very artistic and therapeutic.

Think this card deserves a challenge or two...

Fab n Funky - something new - new stamp set
Crafting by Design - anything goes
The Paper Girls Challenge - home and family

I'll be back soon with another make...  until then....

Hugs,
Jodi

1 comment:

Judith said...

Such a lovely card Jodi I love sheena's stamps thank you so much for sharing it with us at Fab'n'funky Challenges this week hugs Judith x